To exalt the Lord, to edify, build up and equip spirit filled women to minister to women of all ages spiritually, emotionally and physically.
To have each woman effectively using her gifts to further the work of the Lord.
How you presently operate:
By setting Goals:
• To provide programs where women and girls can focus wholly on seeking God
• To strengthen women spiritually and naturally through concentrated teaching
• To provide an environment for unbelievers to be ministered to in a non threatening way.
• Training our youth today to be leaders for tomorrow.
How to improve it:
• Continue to provide programs to meet the needs of each and every women or girl that we come in contact with.
• Training is essential for all ages.
• Become more evangelistic- Reaching out for other women. (Church, home, community, and job)
• Remember to encourage one another – “Challenges for today are my success for tomorrow”
• To develop teams to evangelize /network with or through other churches, ministries, media, radio etc., before our annual meeting, retreat or event.
• Working with other group and auxiliaries to unite in one common goal winning souls for Christ
Sis. Josephine Tyson, President
Sis. Doris Campbell, Vice President